25.3.08

Flood in Kota Kemuning

Interesting shoots from a friend :

Quote : "Pls watch the video clip I took on last Friday 14 March 2008.
Location: Kesas Kota Kemuning Toll
Time: 6 pm

Can't imagine we (Malaysian's) are having flood at a paid Expressway!

So many cars were stalled at the road side due to engine breakdown's.
I know the flood was caused by high tide from Selat Melaka, but I'm sure there are ways to solve this problem. Do not forget that more
than half of The Netherland is actually below sea level!

I foresee the same disaster will recur during the "9th Month" (lunar
calendar) when the high tides will strike Selat Melaka again!

I am writing this because I was in the queue for more than 45 mins just
to pay the RM2.20 toll! (Semi Value was sitting at the toll asking me
if I need any resit! F''k him!)

The situation could be far more better if the toll station was not there! Just
imagine if you were in the queue and the damn hi-way operator still isist on extorting RM2.20 from you!

Conclusion:
Remove the toll! (Or at least stop from collecting toll
when hi-way users are stuck in a massive jam... there is a management
term called "contingency approach"!" : Unquote

See video here!

No comments: