5.9.19

PLEASE REPLY BACK IMMEDIATELY

Dear  Friend,

Dear Sir I am Dr.Mustafa Mohamed and we are looking for a company or individual from your region to help us receive investment fund and safekeeping.You will be required to assist me in the following
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist me in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist me in this transaction, your share will be 40% of the total amount transfer. We shall be considering several sectors with our main focus on Government Bonds, Property Development, Loan and Equity Financing for small and medium sized companies.

I will send you full details As soon As I hear from you. please reply me through my email address(mustafamohamed40005@gmail.com)

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Mustafa Mohamed




No comments: